At Creekside International School, we conduct a Competence Assessment Test (CAT) to identify the learning capability of each student so that effort can be made on him/her for maximum possible improvement. Subjects covered include Math, English, Environmental Studies, Social Studies, Hindi, and Urdu.
The child will then be interviewed after Competence Assessment Test (CAT) along with the parents for a better understanding of background, to foster like – mindedness.
Admission form is issued only if the child is granted admission by the Chairman or Principal.
The completed admission form should be submitted along with the following documents:
• Student’s Birth Certificate copy (Please bring the original which will be returned after verification)
• Original Transfer Certificate from the previous school. (Original to be submitted)
• Student and parent’s Aadhaar Card copy.
• 4 Photographs of the candidate.
• Each one photograph of the both parents.
• Copy of the Progress Report Card from the previous school.
• Blood group report.
• Parents of Kindergarten students should submit their immunization record copy.
• Affidavit (in case of single parent).
• Grade – 10 Original mark sheet and migration certificate for Grade 11 admission.
If the required documents (T.C, Aadhar Card, Birth Certificate & Photographs) are not submitted, the admission process of the student will not be considered complete and child’s name will not be entered in the National student Registration portal (U-DISE: UNIFIED DISTRICT INFORMATION SYSTEM FOR EDUCATION)