- Passage comprehensions
- Grammar – Pronouns, position words, describing words, action
words, nouns (naming words, opposites, one/many, (articles is, am, are)
- Creative Writing – Paragraph writing, Framing sentences.
- Numerals and Number Names 1 to 100.
- Number Concepts (Forward and backward counting, <,>, =.
Before, after and in between numbers)
- Shapes (Plain shapes, 2D shapes, 3D shapes)
- Addition (Add zero, Add one, Addition on number line,
- Subtraction (Subtract zero, Subtract one, Subtraction on
abacus, Subtraction on number line)
- Animal world- land animals; Fish
- Our Body
- Healthy Habits-Safe and Sound
- Air and water
- The Sun, Moon and Stars.
- Hurf E Tahji
- Hurf ki Shaklein
- Missing Letters
- Naming the first letter of the picture